Model: Labcold RVPF1434MD
Item Location: Lincolnshire
The Labcold Plasma Freezer for the storage of blood plasma has been manufactured in full accordance with British Standard BS 4376: Part 2: 1996. It is also a certified Medical Device in accordance with Directive 93/42/EEC as determined by European Union classification for Medical Devices and MHRA. It also has: –
- 245L capacity (120 plasma packs)
- Touch screen control and temperature display
- Load, air, door open and mains failure alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 7 day chart recorder
- Optimum temperature for faster thawing and to minimise bag cracking
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
This unit is new and unused. We do have operating instructions, but not the ones that were originally issued by the manufacturer.
Expiry date: August 31, 2017
Sellers Contact Details
- Seller Name: His Church Ltd.
- Seller Contact Number: 03000 117700
- Seller Email Address: email@example.com
Does the product comply with any of the following standard ISO/British Standard /DIN /EN/ RoHS/ FDA /Other?
Has the product been maintained within the manufactures guidelines in relation to Service/Maintenance/Calibration?
Are the manufacturers operating manuals, technical manuals, service manuals, directions for use available with this product?
Is the product still under manufacturers warranty?
Is a full range of spares available from the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) relating to your product?
Is the OEM of this product still trading?
Is the product available on a PASA or any other NHS agreement?
Has this product been decontaminated (if applicable) within current guidelines?
Does the product conform to current WEEE regulations?